1. Click “Open Account” button to go to the Registration page.
3. Users registered with mobile phones need to enter the verification code sent to you, those registered with email addresses need to click the link sent to your email address to activate your account.
4. Registration successful! For the security of your funds and the normal operation of your account, we strongly recommend you to set a transaction password for your account immediately. Transaction password is used to protect the fund security of your account, you will need to verify it when placing orders (if the function is activated), making withdrawals, and binding your account to a mobile phone or an email address.
5. Click “Set up now” to go to the Set Transaction Password page. Enter the password and click “Submit”.
6. Now, you can sigh in into your account to make deposits or transactions directly.